Review RG 1/144 RX-178 Gundam Mk. II Titans, Bandai

 


This time I want to review my WIP RG 1/144 Gundam Mk. II Titans Bandai. For this Post Review I will show you the step by step, plus minus the gunpla model kit, and my complete assessment.

RX-178 Gundam Mk. II Titans


The RX-178 Gundam Mk-II is a mobile suit that appears in the anime series Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. It is a successor of the famous RX-78-2 Gundam that served in the One Year War.


RG 1/144 RX-178 Gundam Mk. II Titans, Bandai


First, I want to tell you why I prefer the RG 1/144 Gundam Mk. II Titans (Blue) than RG 1/144 Gundam Mk. II ordinary (white). The reason is simple, because if the usual one is white, there is a possibility that it will turn yellow if collected for a long time. At best, if a color other than white doesn't look so yellow, according to me. 

And the second reason, because the Titan series has more parts that are used with the usual Mk II but are also included in this packaging. For example, a booster on the leg, I got 2 types, I also got 2 types of shoulder parts, so for example I want to change to Mk. II is normal, yes, it can only be the difference between blue.

Okay, I will start to assemble it and discuss it step by step. First I hurt my feet, because this RG must have an inner frame, because people say "RG is a PG which has been scaled down to 1/144 muehehe.



The picture above is a picture of the inner frame part of the leg of RG 1/144 Gundam Mk. II Titans, which in my opinion is quite basic, because it is almost similar to the other RG series. What is really different from the other RG series on the leg is the part that looks like the muscle tube. The muscular pipe is a sleeve made of woven yarn to form a pipe which is filled with ordinary wire items (like the picture of the 2 leg on the right). 

So, the part is cut according to the manual and then it can be installed, remember not to cut it wrong, the problem is that the material is very minimal, only one pipe is given which if cut according to the need for the manual book is very little more, so if it's wrong, it'll be the same. damaged his muscular tube assembly. Oh yes, a tip from me, because this is a sleeve of thread, so when it's cut to size, don't forget to burn the tip a little, so it's not loose (the thread may fall out).


Now this is the assembly along with the inner frame of the waist, so the inner frame of the legs has joined the two.


This progress is almost 50%, that is, the inner frame is complete (except for the head). In my opinion, the proportions are like the other Universal Century series, rather muscular with a rather wide waist and chest. However, for the cockpit it seems that it is just a knock box, there are no chair decorations and so on. And also the pilot who is not sitting in the cockpit either. Hmm.


If this one starts to assemble the armor, starting from the right leg armor, yes I assembled it according to the manual book, so take it safe, never blind build wokawokaokwa. but too eman on the back of the leg, partially covering the sleeve :( it's a bit sad for me.


Yeay, both legs have been armored, in my opinion it is similar to the RX-78-2, only a part has been updated, it's not wrong it's called RX-178, with the appendage still with the 78 series.



Yeay, this armor has reached the body and waist. yes, in my opinion, it's a bit strange in the cockpit and cockpit door, there are no details at all, only you can open it inside, there's nothing. Oh yes, for those who are interested in seeing AEUG's mobile suit, he is in the Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam series. I haven't watched it yet, so don't spoil hahaha.



For hand parts, RG 1/144 Gundam Mk. The II Titans are equipped with a separate mechanical hand for the thumb and index finger, and the other three fingers are joined together. besides that, I also get a few fixed hands, but in my opinion, this series is more suitable if I use the mechanical hand.



Yeay, finally arrived at the head part. Well, I have never liked stickers, let alone the RG series, because the eye parts of RG are usually clear parts, so for this one I didn't put a sticker on it, only between the eyes I Markerin used a black Gundam Marker so just formed a clear eye. the other is black (without sticker) hahaha.



Now this has become an equivalent, oh yes, I took some parts from Mk. II is normal, because I prefer that part, so it might not match the box art. Look at it, if you look at it from behind, it's like a Vfin flame with its eyes. I'm happy.



So, in this model kit, RG 1/144 RX-178 Mk. II Titans, we got alot of weaponry,
1. 1 x Beam Riffle
2. 1 x Shield
3. 1 x Hyper Bazooka
4. 1 x Backpack + 2 x Beam Saber
5. 1 x Vulcan Pod

As additional information, this shield can be pulled down to the zipper, but not often "because it can be lost. Also, the short length of the shield must be adjusted according to the load of the handle shield, the problem is that sometimes it falls backwards so it can't be in a good pose.



Overall, this is a cool gundam, the level of complexity is the RG standard, and what must be considered is when it comes to the case with the sleeve, if it fails a little, it will fail to install the whole sleeve, because there is no backup for the sleeve in the packaging it carries. I also think a heavy shield is a bit minus. For snapfit it's a bit difficult on the black armor, the material is a bit harder than the other armor, so sometimes it's not neat to remove the noobmark.

For the completeness of weaponry, okay, yes, the standard of the Universal Century Series, there are riffles, bazookas, shields and beam sabers, normal. For articulation, it is quite flexible even though it is a bit difficult to maximize it like a very human. Yes, ordinary robot standards.

So, if I can give the overall score for this gundam 9/10. Okay, that's it from me about the Gunpla RG 1/144 RX-178 Gundam Mk II Titans Bandai. Fortunately, you can ask more, you can comment below, I will answer as best I can. Okay then, see ya.

RATE for RG 1/144 RX-178 Gundam Mk. II Titans, Bandai 

Build Experience : *****
Plastic Quality : ******
Color Scheme : *****
Detail : *****
Articulations : ****
Snapfit : *****
Accessories : *****
Next Post Previous Post