FW Gundam Converge ♯21

 

FW Gundam Converge ♯21

FW GUNDAM CONVERGE ♯21 series, the candy toy figure series where precise details are “converged,” releases in April 2021. The most prominent line-up in this series is the Nu Gundam double funnel.

FW GUNDAM CONVERGE ♯21 series, the candy toy figure series where precise details are “converged,” releases in April 2021. The most prominent line-up in this series is the Nu Gundam double funnel. Each figure will be available for 550 Yen.

This lineup includes the v Gundam (Double Fin Funnel Equipment Type) and Re-GZ Custom from Mobile Suit Gundam: Char’s Counterattack MSV, the Aegis Gundam and Blitz Gundam from Mobile Suit Gundam SEED, and Zaku I and Zaku I (Black Tri-Stars Ver.) from Mobile Suit Gundam.

FW Gundam Converge ♯21 Nu Gundam Double Fi Funne

FW Gundam Converge ♯21 Content

1 x Pre-painted model among the 6 options below

  • v Gundam (Double Fin Funnel Equipment Type)
  • Re-GZ Custom
  • Aegis Gundam
  • Blitz Gundam
  • Zaku I
  • Zaku I (Black Tri-Stars Ver.)

1 x piece of soda flavored chewing gum

FW Gundam Converge ♯21 Aegis GundamFW Gundam Converge ♯21 Aegis Blitz

FW Gundam Converge ♯21 Re-GZ CustomFW Gundam Converge ♯21 Zaku I Black Tri-star

FW Gundam Converge ♯21 Zaku I Black Tri-starFW Gundam Converge ♯21 Zaku I


Next Post Previous Post