Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

 Durga I (Ain) is resold from the popular beautiful girl plastic model "Frame Arms Girl" developed by Kotobukiya.


Frame Arms Girl Durga I

This item is a beautiful girl made by Eeji Komatsu from "Frame Arms" Durga I designed by ToMo. In addition to the lance-type "Hail Lang", which is a special weapon, gold marking decals for eyes and patterns are included. The sharp silhouette with the motif of "Knight of Armor" is reproduced, and it is also a point that the mechanical mold is engraved on the back side of the parts.

The pull-out chest joints and shoulder joints can be moved to enable dynamic poses. You can enjoy various situations by combining it with the included "normal face", "one-eyed smiling face", and "screaming face" with tampo-printed face parts. Also, "Hail Lang" can be separated into show transformer and mace.

In addition, bangs without headgear are included, and the body condition that allows you to enjoy supple proportions can be reproduced by replacing parts. It also supports the recombination of armor with the separately sold "Frame Arms Girl Her Magatsuki".

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

Frame Arms Girl Durga I, Kotobukiya

FAG Durga I Details

  • Plastic model
  • Non-scale
  • Overall height: Approximately 165 mm
  • Prototype: Yasutomo Shimizu, Hajime Kusui, Yaon
  • Publisher: Kotobukiya
  • Price: 7,920 yen (tax included)
  • Release Date: February 2023

Next Post Previous Post