MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

 MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by Delta Box is a gunpla custom build by a builder with name Delta Box with x.com account @Delta_box12.


Gunpla Custom Build : MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

The MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P., masterfully customized by the Gunpla builder @Delta_box12, stands as an exemplary model of unique modification and intricate detailing.

Strikes are the best after all. This time, primarily using panel cutting and some plastic sheets not typically utilized, significant modifications were made. The changes and additional photos are listed below for your review.

The color scheme was changed. Re-engraved and new panel lines were added. Holes were drilled in various places, and detail parts were incorporated. The shoulder parts were removed, and plastic sheets were attached to the shoulders. Ducts were added below the knees. The orange antenna was shortened, the shield position was altered, and the connection was reinforced with neodymium.


Details


Gallery

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12

MG 1/100 Strike E + I.W.S.P. by @Delta_box12


Next Post Previous Post