ROBOT SPIRITS MSM-10 Zock ver. A.N.I.M.E., Premium Bandai
ROBOT魂 SPIRITS <SIDE MS> MSM-10 Zock ver. A.N.I.M.E. from Mobile Suit Gundam is now available as a highly articulated action figure by Premium Bandai x Tamashii Nation.
Premium Bandai x Tamashii Nation ROBOT魂 SPIRITS <SIDE MS> MSM-10 Zock ver. A.N.I.M.E. from Mobile Suit Gundam
From "Mobile Suit Gundam," the MSM-10 Zock joins the ROBOT魂 ver. A.N.I.M.E. lineup with a large-scale design inspired by its appearance in the anime.
The Zock features a distinctive symmetrical body design, allowing the joints throughout the body to move in both directions. Each Iron Nail has three articulation points, allowing the claws to be individually opened and closed.
The mono-eye is equipped with LED lighting on one side, with multiple light patterns positioned along the mono-eye rail. Button operation allows the mono-eye to be fixed at specific positions, reproducing its characteristic movement from side to side and up and down.
Smoke effect parts are included to recreate underwater guidance smoke and smoke effects from scenes in which the Zock is damaged or destroyed. A dedicated display stand is also included for recreating the Zock in its cruising configuration.
Additional effect parts from other ROBOT魂 ver. A.N.I.M.E. releases can also be attached to reproduce hover movement and underwater cruising scenes.
ROBOT魂 MSM-10 Zock ver. A.N.I.M.E. Set Contents
- MSM-10 Zock x 1
- Effect Part A x 1
- Effect Part B x 1
- Display stand joint parts x 1 set
- Dedicated display stand x 1
ROBOT魂 MSM-10 Zock ver. A.N.I.M.E. Details
- Non-scale articulated action figure
- Height: Approximately 165mm
- Material: ABS
- Publisher: BANDAI SPIRITS
- Price: 15,400 yen (tax included, shipping not included)
- Pre-orders will begin at 4 PM on Friday, September 4th, 2026 at the Tamashii Web Shop within Premium Bandai!
- Scheduled to ship in March 2027













